DATE: Saturday, June 22, 2019
LOCATION: Park at 4th
The Quakertown Borough Police K9 Unit is hosting its 1st Annual K9 Mutt Strutt. The Mutt Strutt is fun for the whole family, including your dog! Enjoy a morning filled with activities like a mile walk, dog contests, demos, agility courses, vendors, and much more! The Mutt Strutt features activities and entertainment for 2-legged and 4-legged participants alike!
Early Registration: $20 per dog until June 8th
Late Registration/ Day of Registration: $25 per dog
Humans without a dog: $5
Dog registration includes 4 humans, event games and activities, and a Mutt Pack filled with a mutt strutt bandana, samples, coupons, and donated items from local businesses.
MUTT STRUTT RULES & REGULATIONS
- All dogs must be kept on a leash
- All dogs must be up to date on vaccinations
- All owners must clean up after their dog. Plastic bags will be available at registration
- If you are bringing your dog, you should be confident of his/her ability to behave appropriately in a crowd and around lots of other dogs.
- Ask a dog owners permission before approaching with your dog or child, and please dispense food/ treats only to your dog.
Do you want the opportunity to put your business in front of over 500 people in one day? Sign up to become a vendor today! Become a Vendor
Our event is staffed by Quakertown Borough Employees, and a special group of dedicated volunteers. Some volunteer jobs include registration, cool down station attendees, course marshals, and game/activity attendants. Click here to register to volunteer!